Monday, June 20, 2011

What happens when co-workers drink together

You get drunk...that’s what happens. Duh. Myself and our International Department resident bad ass Ashley went out with our other International Department resident bad ass/aussie-Canadian Jane (not pictured). Jane decided it would be fun to take photos of Ash and I (drinking...it was Friday and we were celebrating). She then proceeded to do some super artsy fancy treatments on said photos which begs the question “What happened to normal photos taken with a disposable camera? Where did those days go?” Oh, that’s right they are buried underground with the dinosaurs...but I digress...Anyway, I tried to take photos of them as well but I didn’t know how to work Jane’s phone and she kept yelling at me, so I got nervous. And when I get nervous the only cure for that is more Pinot Grigio. Waitress! 











No comments:

Post a Comment